Lebanon, TN Basement Waterproofing
Atlantis Waterproofing has been serving the region for years now, and we have helped countless homeowners with their leaky basement problems. Regardless of what kind of foundation you have, stone, brick, or concrete, we can pinpoint the cause of the leak(s), and get it taken care of quickly, effectively, and for a price you can afford.
Warning Signs of a Problem
- Puddles of water can be seen on the floor
- Moisture is seen dripping down walls or through cracks
- Water is getting in through the cove joint (where the wall and floor meet)
- Home smells musty or is really humid
- Mold can be seen growing on surfaces
- Personal belongings stored in the basement are ruined or have water damage on them
Lebanon, TN> is found in Wilson County and is home to around 28,608 people. It is located 25 miles to the east of downtown Nashville, making it an attractive place to live and raise a family that is outside of the hustle and bustle of the main part of the city. Corporations headquartered here include: Cracker Barrel, PFG Customized/Kenneth O. Lester Company, and Lochinvar Corporation.**
**Information provided by https://www.wikipedia.org
For more information about the services that we can provide in and around your home, please feel free to give us a call today. Our team of trained experts are standing by, ready to take your call and address any questions or concerns that you may have about our products or services. We thank you for your interest in our business.